Monday, March 28, 2011

I need help!

OK...So I was one of 200 students nation wide to be accepted into a big hair competition in Miami and I leave in 2 weeks AND I am stressing out about what to wear. I already bought the dress I am going to wear, but Im having some trouble deciding on shoes. So please help me. I have posted the dress and a couple of shoes that I am considering. Tell me what you think...and if you find any other options PLEASE let me know...or even if you know of a great store/website I should check out. Thanks!
Pins and Needles 3/4 Sleeve Lace Dress SUE Tan Woven Lace Up Shoe Boots

8 comments:

  1. I think that if you wear a skinny brown belt like the girl in the pic you should wear the first shoes. If you don't wear a belt, or wear a thicker belt, then you should wear the 2nd shoes. Can I come to Miami and watch your show!?!!?!? How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! how exciting! you go girl!! I like the 2nd ones too. But the first are way cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Taylor said. Congrats on getting chosen!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete