Thursday, November 3, 2011

Its been quite a while.

SO...I know...its been FOREVER since I last Blogged. I apologize. It was actually a really crazy summer. And as Im sure most of you knew (and if you didn't...you do now) I am pregnant with baby #3. I am 26 weeks- and huge. I hate how much bigger I get compared to most women. At least I have very healthy babies. :) This pregnancy has been BY FAR the easiest. I am so thankful for that. I only threw up ONE time! (pregnancy related anyway- I got a horrible flu- but I don't even want to tell you about that!) Im getting uncomfortable- but it has really been NOTHING compared to my other pregnancies. Such a blessing. We decided not to find out the sex of the baby...much to Jordan's dismay....but he loves me and went along with it...he's a good man. :) Ill tell ya what though...not finding out the sex of the baby sure does save a lot of money. I haven't even spent one penny on this baby yet- if I knew the sex I would have bought stuff I didn't need. We only HAVE to buy an infant car seat (I sold our old one) and a double stroller. Other than that- we can make do with what we have. In Dec. we get to move upstairs! We will now have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, AND a garage! :) YAY! And the best part...a bathroom in the Master bedroom! I don't have to waddle across the apartment to the bathroom every night! SO happy about that. :) Adelyn is in Dance class- and she LOVES it. Its been so fun to watch her grow. She is so smart. She's quickly becoming a little woman- and Im not really loving that...its too soon. :( And Adric- he's not my little baby anymore. Time flies. I feel like I just had him- and now Im not too far away from having a NEW baby! Adric is such a handsome little guy- but boy does he have a TEMPER! Adelyn and I have to steer clear of him when he gets mad- cause he is out to kill. We are living with our own Dr. Jackle and Mr. Hyde. Its amazing how quickly he can change from a sweet loving little boy- and transform into a devils child. :) (That would make Jordan the Devil- not me- Im much too angelic.) :) This is getting kinda long- and you are probably bored- so Ill shorten things up. Halloween was fun- the kids LOVED it- it was a good year with the 2 of them. We all got over the flu just in time for Halloween- however, we probably pushed it more than we should have cause the kids both had bad diarrhea all night. :) So fun. Ill try to do better at keeping up with my blogging. Enjoy the pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. AHH I miss you guys!! I'm so excited you get to move upstairs-more room for your big family and maybe a little less illness!! Adric is so big and looks so much like Adelyn. Adam and I were just talking the other day about how we've really missed seeing Adric grow up like we saw Adelyn go from newborn to chatterbox. You look great and hey, at least you have the excuse of birthing huge babies for why you get so big in pregnancy. I was huge and only had an almost-7-pounder! We miss you tons and keep praying that maybe you'll come to California for a visit?! Love you!

    ReplyDelete